PTU Documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PTU Documents

Post by Rhydis on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:25 pm

You can find a link to download these documents in the announcements section of the discord server!

I would post the link here but it redirects to a really shifty url shortening site that makes accessing the actual link a HUGE pain.

This file contains:

• PTU 1.05 Core Rulebook
  • Game of Throhs supplement
  • Do Porygon Dream of Mareep supplement
  • Indices and References
  • PTU 1.05 February Playtest Pokedex
  • Useful charts
  • Pokemon Sun & Moon Pokedex
  • Pokemon Uranium Pokedex
  • Custom Rules and Classes, detailing all of the modified rules and classes, as well as custom moves/abilities. This document is INCREDIBLY important to reference your moves, abilities and classes, any rules replaced by this document are PERMANENTLY replaced by the replacements described in this document.
  • February 2016 Playtest Packet, detailing updated abilities. Always check this document for your abilities first. It also comes with a txt document describing the changes in this playtest packet I am actually implementing.
  • May 2015 Playtest Packet as well as a txt document describing the changes in this playtest packet I am actually implementing.
  • September 2016 Playtest Packet as well as a txt document describing the changes in this playtest packet I am actually implementing.

Rhydis
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum