SPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help!

+4
Hel
Clark Panzer
IRL_Gengar
Javan
8 posters

Go down

Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help! Empty Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help!

Post by Javan Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Greetings, good friends and viewers alike!

As the development of the Douglas School of Research and Development is underway, we have determined which class wings shall be prominent within the development of the structure.

We would like to name these sections in dedication of people who have had prominent influence in history and our lives, or those we wish to remember. We already have two wings named successfully: the Fairchild Wing of  Intergalactic and Astrological Studies and the Mystic Wing of Occultism and General Studies.

We still require names for the following:

Pokémon Research and History Wing
Pokéball, Robotics, Technology and Engineering Wing
Augmentation and Medical Technology Wing
Drama and Performing Arts Wing
Sports and Combat Wing
Accomodation and Administration Wing
Students' Union Building

Please submit your suggestions to Javan, and she shall place them publicly for a vote.

Many thanks!
Dr Javan A. Douglas

Suggestions
Voithelm Wing for the Augmentation and Medical Technology

Last edited by Javan on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help! Empty Re: Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help!

Post by IRL_Gengar Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Annonymous: Wingy McWingFace
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help! Empty Re: Names of the NEW Douglas School's class wings! We need your help!

Post by Clark Panzer Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Anonymous: Seconded^^
Clark Panzer
Clark Panzer
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:12 pm

But which wing, Rin Anon?
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hel Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Augment and Medical should represent the war. Something both sides would understand.
Hel
Hel
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Hel wrote:Augment and Medical should represent the war. Something both sides would understand.

Do you have any suggestions, Hel? I think we should ask for Bastion and Cyrus' input here, too.

Equality Remembrance Wing is the one thing that comes to my mind.
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Rin: Can we call the SUB the BDSM wing?
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Rin: Cause the only people who put themselves in that much debt have to be masochists?
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyn Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:58 pm

IRL_Gengar wrote:Rin: Cause the only people who put themselves in that much debt have to be masochists?

Oh, Please. We'd never stoop this low.
Gwyn
Gwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindlingrat Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Va1k: "I'm horribly biased here but maybe we name the Pokemon research wing after Aurelli? She DID ascend an entire race of Pokemon, after all..."
Kindlingrat
Kindlingrat
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Kindlingrat wrote:Va1k: "I'm horribly biased here but maybe we name the Pokemon research wing after Aurelli? She DID ascend an entire race of Pokemon, after all..."

That is a good idea, Valk. I'll ask her if that's all right!
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Javan wrote:
Kindlingrat wrote:Va1k: "I'm horribly biased here but maybe we name the Pokemon research wing after Aurelli? She DID ascend an entire race of Pokemon, after all..."

That is a good idea, Valk. I'll ask her if that's all right!

Speaking with Miss O'Riley, she would much prefer not to have this area named after her Smile.
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER-BASTION Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Javan wrote:
Hel wrote:Augment and Medical should represent the war. Something both sides would understand.

Do you have any suggestions, Hel? I think we should ask for Bastion and Cyrus' input here, too.

Bastion: Voithelm Was the name of the City that the peace-treaty was signed at, Is at least one option,
LEADER-BASTION
LEADER-BASTION
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:19 am

[The Fairchild Wing has already been decided upon, so Nova will abstain from any other voting.]
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:42 am

LEADER-BASTION wrote:
Javan wrote:

Bastion: Voithelm Was the name of the City that the peace-treaty was signed at, Is at least one option,

I will certainly consider Voithelm Wing as an appropriate name for this section!
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down